If you’re looking for a way to make some extra cash, the employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) at Accenture is a great opportunity for you.
We’ve got a lot of love for ESPPs, and we want to make sure that everyone at Accenture knows how it works. So we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to this program’s ins and outs, from how it works to how you enroll.
How it works?
- You buy shares of Accenture stock at a 15% discount.
- You can contribute up to 10% of your salary, with a maximum of $7,500 every six months.
- Accenture will deduct this amount from your paycheck each pay period.
- You can enroll twice a year in April and October.
We know that ESPPs can seem complicated, but don’t worry! We’ve got your back. This blog will walk you through everything you need to know about the employee stock purchase plan.
If you’d like to learn more about how ESPPs work in general, read our blog with a complete overview of employee stock purchase plans.
Accenture’s ESPP Explained
Accenture’s employee stock purchase plan (ESPP) is a great way to save money and make extra cash. Eligible employees can participate in the ESPP, which allows you to purchase stock at a discount of 15%.
The way it works is simple: Accenture will look at the stock price on the last day of the contribution period and apply a 15% discount.
Here’s how Accenture’s ESPP works:
- Enroll by the deadline in April and October.
- Decide how much money you want to contribute each paycheck (and let Benny match your contribution amount so your paycheck stays the same).
- Accenture will use your contributions over the last 6 months to purchase company stock (at a 15% discount) on the last day of your contribution period.
Should You Participate In Accenture’s ESPP?
If you’re looking for a way to get more money, participating in your ESPP is a great option.
Accenture’s employee stock purchase plan allows you to purchase shares of your company stock at a 15% discount on its current market value. As an employee, this is an incredible way to build wealth. You can gain up to $3,750 annually through their employee stock purchase plan.
Accenture’s ESPP Discount
Accenture offers employees an opportunity to buy company stock at a 15% discount.
Accenture’s ESPP Enrollment Period
If you are an employee of Accenture, you can enroll in the employee stock purchase plan twice a year, in April and October.
Accenture’s ESPP Contribution Limits
You’ve been thinking about your employee stock purchase plan and are ready to start contributing. But how much?
That’s a good question! Accenture’s program allows participants to contribute up to 10% of their salary, with a limit of $7,500 every six months.
The contribution amount that’s right for you depends on your personal financial situation and risk tolerance – but Benny allows you to contribute to your ESPP without impacting your take-home pay.
You can use our ESPP calculator to help you figure out the right amount for you and see your potential earnings.
The Power of Benny and Accenture
Accenture’s ESPP Contribution Period
- The enrollment period closes in April.
- The contribution period is from May – November.
Selling Your ESPP Shares
Sell immediately (as long as it’s during the open trading windows)
- Hold for a short time
- Hold for an extended time